The Land O' Lakes Lightning (LOLL) is a fun, instructive and competitive club team that practices at the heated Land O'Lakes Recreation Center Pool on Collier Parkway. The team offers swim team training for swimmers ages 5 - young adult. The team participates in sanctioned swim meets throughout the year and participation is not mandatory. Participation in any team events is voluntary and flexible to meet the swimmers and their families scheduling needs. All swimmers must register with FLORIDA SWIMMING to practice with the LOLL and this is done at registration.
*Sparks: Swimmers ages 5 and older who need more individual training to learn the basic strokes and build their endurance. Sessions are 30 minutes long, offered three days a week in multiple sessions depending on the number of swimmers registered.
* Level 1: Swimmers ages 5 and older who know the basic strokes, but are still building their endurance and learning stroke improvement. These sessions are 45 minutes long, offered four days a week.
* Level 2: Swimmers are improving their strokes and becoming competitive. These sessions are 75 minutes long, offered four days a week.
* Level 3: Competitive training. These sessions are 75 minutes long, offered four days a week.
* Competition: High Level training for swimmers 13 and Under. This Group practices 5 days per week typically for 90 minutes. Consistent Meet attendance is required and additional equipment purchases are necessary.
* BOLT's: Competitive team that swimmers need to qualify to participate. This team practices 5 days a week for 2 hours each practice. Practices include dry land workouts and more intensive yardage.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to talk to a board member or talk to one of our coaches at the pool. We hope to see you in the pool.